PCNOK: It is an excellent way for community health centers and behavioral health organizations to work together to give all patients good medical care. Since it started in 2014, 19 out of the 22 organizations in the state have joined this good cause. It makes sure that healthcare is available and affordable for everyone, no matter their income or where they live.
Their goal is to change healthcare by developing new ideas, better ways of doing things, and more specialized treatments. They work hard to reach three main objectives:
- better care deliver more effectively and efficiently
- healthy individual living longer
- smarter spending on healthcare resources overall
Table of Contents
PCNOK wants to raise health care quality by working with doctors and other medical workers. With the help of their services, primary care providers can work together to make an integrated healthcare network.
So, it leads to better health outcomes delivered more efficiently and for less money. Home health care is one of the many benefits of these programs. The program gives people who are sick or hurt the chance to continue getting medical care at home.
The Mission of PCNOK
This comprehensive care program encompasses entire life cycle, from prenatal to senior care. PCNOK work to achieve three primary objective healthcare improvement:
- Better Overall Care
- Healthier People
- Smarter spending
In other words, primary objective and belief of PCNOK that healthcare should easily accessible, of high quality, and affordable for prosperity of society. To accomplish this, it cultivates mutual contractual interest. For example, the organization purchases them in bulk for its benefit. It focus primarily on clinics, hospitals, and doctors.
PCNOK Member Organization
Membership in PCNOK open to all Oklahoma healthcare professional who wish to collaborate to improve patient care and quality of life. The alliance provide its members access to resources, training, and support.
- Family Medical Center of Oklahoma Inc.
- Community Health Connection Inc.
- Panhandle Health and Counseling Center.
- Community Health Centers Inc.
- Caring Hands Healthcare Centers Inc.
- Shortgrass Community Health Center Inc.
- Northeast Oklahoma Community Health Center.
- South Central Medical and Resource Center
- Health centers of Arkansas Verdigris Valley
- Family Health Center East Central Oklahoma.
- Pushmataha Family Medical Center, Inc.
- Stigler Wellness and Health Center, Inc.
- Great Salt Plains Health Center.
- Kiamichi Family Medical Center, Inc.
- Morton Comprehensive Health Services, Inc.
- Lawton Community Health Center.
Patient Care Network provides access to quality health care, helps doctors see more patients, and helps keep costs down for patients. Oklahoma physicians can save time accessing comprehensive patient information in one place through the network. This allows doctors to spend more time with each patient and focuses attention on providing the best possible care.
Patients can also benefit by getting access to more doctors and better care. Through the network, Oklahoma residents can find doctor who is right for them and avoid long wait times. In addition, patients.
4 Primary Healthcare Aims of PCNOK
The goal of PCNOK is to make life better for patients and their families. They offer various services, such as education, advocacy, help, and more. They can reach this goal with the help of many things, such as:
- Advocating for need and rights of patients and families.
- Providing educational resources for patients and families.
- Help connect patients and families with healthcare providers.
- Facilitate support group for patient and family.
A Healthcare Network
Creating a healthcare network can improve relationships among actors and nodes, improving clinical care and health research. Operate networks at scale, new forms of technology must be developed. These include data repositories, online knowledge access, and social networking, which can used to improve health care. These technologies can created within a single healthcare system or multiple institution. Networks’ power lie in their large-scale connectivity and cooperation between many people.
Healthcare networks are typically complex, as they must handle wide variety of devices, have varying levels of security, and prioritize vital hospitals.
Patient Care Network of Oklahoma provides quality care from various providers and offers convenient and affordable services at your place. So, it is entirely adequate patient care from the profession for patients.
PCNOK work to advance the three goals of healthcare reform in direction of improve care. This network promote equally beneficial contracting and prudent spending. Therefore, this all you need to know about Patient Care Network of Oklahoma in 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions about PCNOK
1. What is the total revenue of PCNOK?
In 2023, the network generated $1.1 million in revenue. Most of its revenue come from patient care service, with additional income from pharmaceutical, equipment rental, and donations.
2. How Can I Access PCNOK Services?
Patients find it easy to get the services they need from PCNOK. Whether you want to use www.pcnok.com or call them at 1-888-PCN-OKAY (1-888-7266529), you can get all the health care you need in just a few clicks!
3. How many employees working with PCNOK?
Ans. Total of 107 employees. Eighty-seven are full-time employees, and 24 are part-time employee.
4. Where is PCNOK’s headquarters?
Ans. Located in the United State.
5. Where is headquarter of PCNOK?
Ans. Oklahoma City.
6. How many clinics are own by PCNOK?
Ans. Over 60 clinics and hospitals owned by PCNOK.
7. What health insurance does PCNOK accept?
Ans. It accepts Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and self-pay patients.
Technology to Improve Business Operations – Automate, Remote Work, and More
Technology to Improve Business Operations Technology to Improve Business Operations: Businesses could be more productive if they streamlined their processes…
Optimize the Speed of your Wi-Fi – Ways, Reboot, and More
Optimize the Speed of your Wi-Fi Optimize the Speed of your Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi speed: Until the streaming movie you’re watching…